Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Favorites 08.12.16

Happy Friday y'all!   Here are a few things that caught my eye and made me swoon throughout this past week.








1.  Lettuce - Ware  


I've actually been collecting pieces of this for a few years now and I was SUPER excited that Veranda Magazine shared a post this week about how it's making a come back. (Yay!)  Evidently it's going for a pretty penny these days, if you find the old stuff!






2.  Marley Lilly Pull Over


I subscribe to the Marley Lilly e-mails and fell in love with this gray pull over that was in one of the emails this week!  It showed you multiple ways to wear this wardrobe staple.  I think I will definitely have to purchase one of these soon.   It's pretty awesome that the headquarters is located in my hometown too!  :)







3.  Palmetto Bluff Home in Southern Living

This house is amazing!  Looking through every picture of this home makes me swoon!  






4.  Havaianas 

Who else has been watching the Olympics like crazy?   During part of the coverage, they went to a local Havaianas store.   Then, that made me start wanting another pair...  I found these on their website and OMG!  They're gorgeous!  I'm totally loving this olive green color for fall and the stones on these are amazing too!





5.  Tarte - BB Tinted Treatment 12 Hour Primer

I have loved all of Tarte's make up that I have tried and this was no exception.  It gives coverage without being too cakey and I really feel like my skin just looks and feels better, even after I've taken it off!  I've always had issues with breakouts, so I was hesitant to try this.  However, I'm a fan!  







6.  Painter Designs Tassel Necklace

I might be just a smidge biased on this next one, but I love this green and coral tassel necklace that I made this week!  The green color reminds me of milk glass and I LOVE milk glass!  Check out my etsy shop @ https://www.etsy.com/shop/painterdesignsart







No comments:

Post a Comment