Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Spring is in the Air!

Well, kind of.

We are actually having a crazy cold front coming through the South right now!  We even had snow in Greenville, South Carolina, over the weekend.  However, it hasn't stopped me from feeling Springy!  I've changed most of my home decor over to my Spring and Easter decor and I'm transitioning my Etsy shop into Spring and Summer items.  Make sure you check it out!





I am LOVING these precious crochet bunny hats that I've been working on.  I made a ton of them for the Greer Relief Craft and Gift Fair last weekend and I just can't get enough of them!  They are so stinkin' adorable!  Check out my Etsy shop for more details and pricing!









These bunny napkin rings might just be my new favorite Easter decor item!  I absolutely love them!  My mom found them on Pottery Barn's website and they were all sold out.  So, being the crafty woman that she is, she decided to attempt to make something similar herself!  The results were too cute!  These will also be available on my Etsy shop soon.   










Of course, you know I love my tassel jewelry!  So, I wanted to make something in Spring colors to go with the Spring and Summer trends.  I love these mint green tassel earrings!   They scream beach trip and Lilly to me!  :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment