Monday, July 11, 2016

Our Adventures at Hunting Island

Growing up,  my family went to Hunting Island every year for the week of Thanksgiving.  My grandparents were in a camping club and my family, along with about 30 other families, would camp, enjoy the beach, and even have a legit Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving Day.  

Hunting Island has always had a very special place in my heart.  Some of the best times and memories that I have, were made there with my family.  Many of the camping club members that were like family to us, have now passed away, but I still remember all of the times that I had with each one of them.  

I knew that I wanted my husband to experience Beaufort and Hunting Island and to see all of the things that I've always talked about.   So, I was extremely excited for our quick trip down there in May.  I took my camera on our little weekend get away to capture some of the sights during our trip.  Enjoy! :)







































No comments:

Post a Comment