Friday, September 9, 2016

I'm all Decorated for Fall!

Fall is my absolute favorite season and I love decorating for it, almost as much as I do for Christmas!
This year, I added a few new pieces to my decor, to go with some of the decorations I've had for years.  Here are a few pictures of my fall decor!







This handmade pumpkin was my mom's and I've acquired it.  I decorate with it every year. ;)



This gray and mint table is in my foyer and I loved the way that it was already decorated.  The framed picture is of various antique Swedish calling cards from the early 1900s.  It was my great uncle's and my grandparents gave it to me when we moved into our house.  The Tiffany lamp was my grandmother's who passed away this past April and I feel like the lamp and the calling card picture were made to go together.  I simply added small pumpkins in my mint bowl, on the bottom of the table to give this area somewhat of a "fall" look.  





This antique tea cart was my great aunt's and I was so excited to use it in my dining room!  


The flower arrangement was on my dining room table, but I love how it looks on the tea cart!





This little Autumn Greetings sign came from the Dollar Tree for only $1!  I thought it was super cute and it's hanging on my China Cabinet.  





This gorgeous pumpkin came from TJ Maxx this year. 








Marshalls had these cornucopias for only $1.99 this year!  Needless to say, between my mom and I, we bought them all!






These antique milk glass vases were also my grandmother's.  To decorate for fall, I put Spanish moss inside, and put one of these cute gold pumpkins on top of each vase. 






My dining room






I found these placemats this year for my kitchen table and they are the exact same pattern that my dining room table runner is!  Of course, I had to have them! 











My mom bought this copper 3 tier stand for me a few years ago and it has been perfect for parties, decorating, etc!  I simply wrapped a fall garland around it and tucked in these ceramic pumpkins on each level.  











Nothing says fall to me more than plaid and pumpkins.  I loved this Isaac Mizrahi white and gray plaid throw that I found at TJ Maxx.  I thought it was a great way to transition the couch into fall and winter.





My husband actually picked out these glass pumpkins at Costco for us!  





Meet Amy the cute Halloween Witch.  Mom bought her for me several years ago and she's been one of my favorite Halloween decorations since!



How do you decorate for fall?  Use the hashtag #painterdesignslovesfall to show me how you and your family decorate your home for fall and Halloween!  Happy decorating my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment