Friday, September 9, 2016

09.09.16 Friday Favorites

Happy Friday ya'll!  Here's a list of the things this week that caught my eye and made me swoon.





1. Gucci Marmont bag


I get emails from Gucci often, but this email totally caught my eye, with this bright pink beauty!  How cute is this little bag?  I love the color and the gold accents!  






2. Rae Dunn mugs


These cuties have been all over Instagram lately and I've even seen them at my local Marshalls.  Evidently, they now have almost a cult following and are hard to find!  I'm on a mission to acquire a couple of these simple, yet beautiful mugs in the near future!







3.  Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment

Nothing makes me feel more girly than doing a face mask.  Am I right?!  I remember growing up, having slumber parties, and always doing a face mask with my girl friends.  Now, if I could just talk my husband into doing that with me...  ;)   Last week, while I was at Sephora, I used my Beauty Insider points to score a small bottle of this wonderfulness!  It's amazing!  You can see everything coming to the surface of your pores!  Try it out!  You'll love it!







4.  Pamela J. Bates Painting

I've been following Pamela J. Bates for a while now on Instagram and I've fallen in love with all of her oceany blue paintings!  Then, I saw this one... OMG!  Beautiful use of color and just the perfect amount of abstract.  I LOVE it!  Not to mention, its for a great cause.  She created this painting to be auctioned off for a boy who has brain cancer, and his family.  Check out the Instagram account @brushstrokeforbraydon for more information.  




5.  Zac Posen Dress

So, let me tell you, this dress is everything... I VERY rarely have a need to dress up quite like this, but if I did, I would need this dress.  This color is gorgeous and this cut screams, "I am totally rocking this on the red carpet."  I wonder if this would be a tad much for a cruise ship dinner?  hmm...  One can dream!







 6.  Panthers Necklace on Etsy

I know I might be a little biased on this next favorite thing, but I do love this Panthers color tassel necklace on my Etsy shop!  We are now in full swing of football season and it would be the perfect tailgating accessory!  For the month of September, all of my team colors necklaces will be $5 off ($35 each).








No comments:

Post a Comment