Monday, November 7, 2016

Christmas Pallet Signs

I am so excited to decorate for Christmas this year!

I've already put up and decorated the tree in our living room and I have three more to go!  I started feeling quite festive early this year and made these adorable pallet signs last month.  I'm super excited about them!  Sometimes when I create things, I fall in love with them and that makes it hard for me to sell the them.  Does anyone else have this problem?!

I just had to share these with you though!  "Merry & Bright" is only $20 in my Etsy shop!   I love the merlot red color and the gold glitter for the "&" sign.   This sign screams farmhouse chic!

"Let it snow" is 45 inches by 10 inches and because of its larger size, I haven't added it to Etsy yet.  I've been hesitant to ship anything too large.  If there is an interest for the larger sign, I will add it to Etsy or can sell it directly to someone in the Greenville area.

Happy Decorating Yall!





No comments:

Post a Comment